With the Y, you're not just a member of the facility; you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and our community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Download a Membership Application and make your sign-up process quicker!
- FitLinxx Training (electronic coaching) & fitness room orientation with one of our certified YMCA personal trainers for all members.
- Cardio Equipment – Over 40 Pieces
- 25 piece Cybex circuit
- Free weights
- 1/16 of a mile indoor walking/running track
- Over 65 hours of lap swim per week
- Daily recreational swim time for families
- Free Parent/Child Swim Lessons with Family Membership (to age 3)
Free Babysitting for 1 ½ hours per day, per child (8 wks– 8 yrs) while in the building, with a Family Membership.
Family Fun Nights & Other Special Events
Over 60 hours of open gym time per week.
FREE Adult & Youth Fitness Classes
FREE 24 hour advanced registration for Racquetball/Handball Courts
Youth Fitness Room (6-12 yrs.) Please check schedule for hours
Priority Program Registration for Members
Family Membership Plan
“Families that play together, stay together”
Here are several good reasons why your family should be Members of the YMCA:
- Family Recreation Swim Time
- Family Open Gym Time
- 1.5 hours of free baby-sitting or child care while you work out
- Free Fitness classes and Water Exercise classes
- Reduced fees for YMCA programs & early registration for programs
- Free Parent/Child Swim Classes to age 3 with Family Membership
- Free Family Gym Time with family membership for 2 year olds
- Membership rates can be found here.
A.W.A.Y. (Always Welcome at YMCAs)
Members of the Glens Falls YMCA are welcomed at more than 1,000 YMCAs nationwide. Present your membership card at participating Ys and receive access to facilities free, or at a reduced guest rate.